Any information that you provide on this website is controlled by Your First Click Limited which is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office in the United Kingdom under reference: ZA335310. Your First Click Limited is registered as a Limited Company in England and Wales with Company No 11120944. Registered Office is Unit 33, Isobel House, 46 Victoria Rd, Surbiton, KT6 4JL. We provide our services by
To opt out of these services please email email@example.com
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information about you ("Your Information").
- Directly from you, via our application form or any other online forms on this or any other of our websites, such as: name, e-mail address, home address and residential status, telephone numbers, date of birth, the name and contact details of your employer, income details, including your pay dates, bank account details;
- Correspondence, or a record of it if you should contact us, together with your contact details and our responses;
- Surveys that we use for research purposes, which we have asked you to complete (although you do not have to respond to them);
- Details of your visits to our sites (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access; and
- Information that you provide to our partners, brokers and affiliates where you have consented to that information being passed to us.
- We will check that you appear on the electoral register, and whether the telephone numbers you provide are real
- Your information may be submitted and verified by entities such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
- Details of your visits to yourfirstclick.com including but not limited to traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To process and submit your application;
- to provide you with an excellent service;
- to be sure that our website/s is presented in the best way for you and your device;
- to notify you about changes to our products and services;
We and third parties to whom you agree we may send your data may also use it for marketing purposes to provide you with data about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by phone and E-mail subject to the preferences you select when opting in (please see our section on Direct Marketing for further information).
How we process your application
The information we collect is only as much as we require so that you can send you a Your First Click newsletter or any other marketing material that you have personally opted into receiving.
If you give us your consent, we may contact you using telephone and email to communicate with you about offers relating to products of ours or our partners that we think you might be interested in. For a full list of trading names we use to contact you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also introduce you to 3rd parties who can provide other services such as
- travel agents, sellers and bookers
- entertainment including ticketing, online booking, events
Sharing your information with 3rd parties
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings, when permitted by data protection and privacy law. We may disclose information about you, including electronic identifiers (such as IP addresses) and/or access to your account:
- If required or permitted to do so by law;
- If required to do so by any court, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Competition and Markets Authority, the Information Commissioners Office or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Government, or law enforcement agency;
- If necessary, in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings
Where we store Your Information
All information you provide to us is encrypted and stored on our secure servers as provided by Databowl Limited. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a user name, pass code and memorable word which enables you to access certain parts of yourfirstclick.com , you are responsible for keeping this user name, pass code and memorable word confidential. You must not share these with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to yourfirstclick.com ; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
For more information on cookies (including how to switch them off) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org .
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; you can choose to opt out of all communications from yourfirstclick.com and Your First Click Limited’s other brands and trading styles.
You have the right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes by emailing email@example.com or contacting us by post at Registered Office: Your First Click Limited, unit 33, Isobel House, 46 Victoria Rd, Surbiton, KT6 4JL Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that if you ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes we will do so within 7 working days. It will not stop you receiving marketing for marketing from other organisations, you will need to contact them request they stop as this will not happen automatically) You also have the right to access your information and request details of the third parties with whom we have shared your information with by contacting us [in writing] at Your First Click Limited, unit 33, Isobel House, 46 Victoria Rd, Surbiton, KT6 4JL. We reserve the right to charge a small administration fee for this service (£15). You may correct errors in or update your information or request that we remove information about you from our records by sending us a request to the postal address or email address above. In most cases we will comply promptly with your request and let you know when we have done so. However, sometimes we will not be obliged to comply with your request. If this is the case we will inform you of our decision and the reasons for that decision. To protect your privacy and the security of your information, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we act on any request which you may make in respect of your information. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have consented to this;
A special note about children
No one under the age of 18 years old is permitted to use our website or service.
Links To Other Websites
yourfirstclick.com may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
We aim to provide an excellent service in every single case - but from time to time, things do not go to plan. We take any complaint very seriously and will endeavour to resolve it quickly in every case. If you decide to register a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can write to us at
Your First Click Limited
46 Victoria Rd
Company Number: 11120944 registered in England and Wales.
Our directors will look into your complaint. If necessary, we will get in touch with you for further information. The points you raise will be investigated fully and our directors will review the details of your complaint carefully. Once this investigation and assessment has been completed, you will then be contacted, and we will provide you with a written response to confirm our decision. We will endeavour to do this within 4 weeks of receipt. However, if we have been unable to complete our investigation within 4 weeks of receipt of a complaint we will then write and provide you with an update. Our intended maximum response period for our final written response is 8 weeks from receipt of a complaint. We will provide you with a further update at that time.
If we believe that you have suffered financial loss caused by our handling of your affairs, we may, at our discretion, offer you financial redress or some other means of restitution. If we do not believe that we are to blame for the circumstances specified in your complaint or if we do not consider that you suffered financial loss as a result of our actions, we will confirm that to you in our response. If appropriate, we will also tell you what steps we will take to address the situation - and what steps we will take to ensure it does not happen again. Clearly, we always want to resolve any concerns you raise with us.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks of receipt, or you are not satisfied with our response to your concerns, you may be eligible to submit details of your complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman.
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
If you want the FOS to consider your complaint, you must send your complaint to them within 6 months of the date of our final response. Their contact details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0300 1239 123. Calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers 0800 023 4 567 calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landlines
Information regarding the service can be found on the Financial Ombudsman website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm
European Online Dispute Resolution Platform In relation to your complaint you can also request a review from the Online Dispute Resolution platform (https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage)
We will endeavour to satisfy your concerns, however if you remain unsatisfied with any aspect relating to your personal information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office.
The ICO may be contacted at: Information Commissioner's Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow SK9 5AF Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number.